Amidst the excitement of packing up for the 2011 Bassmaster Classic in New Orleans, Bass Angler Magazine announces it just took a new order for another International expansion.
The “most relied upon fishing publication by bass anglers all over the nation” has been requested for sale in Japan. With the details in the bag, the first issues of BAM will hit newsstands, tackle shops and stores shortly and Japanese anglers will see the follow-up with the Spring 2011 edition.
Celebrating the explosive increase in distribution the mag has had in the first month of 2011, Editor-in-chief Mark Lassagne hits the road for New Orleans with a boatload of swag for customers at the Classic.
The Bass Angler Magazine booth will feature a “Spin-to-Win” wheel; giving away $10,000 in cash and prizes to subscribers.
Wheel spinners can haul in a catch from one of the publication’s newest advertisers. Classic attendees can take home any of these treasures when they take a spin at the wheel;
- $100’s in Gary Yamamoto Baits
- A custom Ardent Reel and more courtesy of Army Bass Anglers and the Big Bass Battle broadcast on Versus
- A custom jersey courtesy of Rayjus Outdoors
- $1000’s of baits brought by River2Sea
- Skip Gap hooks giveaway by Gamakatsu
- Lobina Lures shares the secret of professional bass anglers with their Rico giveaways
- $1000’s in Lunker Punkers and Shell Crackers from Black Dog Baits
- Gift certificates for apparel of your choice in the innovative outdoor gear offered by Bass King Clothing
- A variety of baits from Livingston Lures
- $1000’s in product from Bait Buttons
- $1500 in swimbaits courtesy of Real Fish Baits
- $1,000’s in reels from U.S. Reel
- $2000 in McCoy line McCoy
With the Bass Angler Magazine booth open all days of the Classic, Lassagne invites attendees to stop by to meet the Army Bass Angler personnel and see what the mag has to offer.
For more information on Bass Angler Magazine, visit their website.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Bass Angler Magazine shares 2011 Classic promos as it makes a jump to Japan – National Bass Fishing | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/bass-fishing-in-national/bass-angler-magazine-shares-2011-classic-promos-as-it-makes-jump-to-japan#ixzz1DQ2TB59O