JOHN DAY RIVER TWO-DAY SMALLMOUTH BASS SEMINAR
Steve and Linda Fleming of Mah-Hah Outfitters are offering a special Two-Day Seminar, March 24TH & 25TH, 2012, on the banks of the John Day River in the Service Creek area at River’s Edge Bed and Breakfast. The seminar will start at 9:30 AM with coffee and Indian Fry Bread; lunch will be served at 1 PM (Dutch-oven buffet); and dinner will be at 6 PM (deep fried turkey and all the fixings). We will finish on Sunday at 4:30 PM. Steve will bring his guides’ best-kept secrets about smallmouth bass fishing on the John Day River.
We will cover the following topics:
· NEW RIVER PERMIT SYSTEM, May 20th – July 10th
· DUTCH OVEN COOKING: TECHNIQUES AND RECIPES
· COOKING DEEP FRIED, WHAT SEASONINGS AND WHEN
· JOHN DAY RIVER: PUT-INS & TAKEOUTS, WHAT TO WATCH FOR WHEN PLANNING A TRIP, HOW “CFS” AFFECTS YOUR TRIP, MAPS, AND MORE
· TACKLE: RODS, REELS, LINES, AND SECRETS FOR BASSIN’
· TECHNIQUES: CRANKBAIT (HOW AND WHEN), TOPWATER, GRUBS, CAROLINA RIGS, SLIP SHOT, SENKOS, AND MORE
· DRIFT BOAT AND ONE MAN PONTOON BOAT USAGE
· WHERE THE FISH ARE WHEN
· AND MUCH MORE
What is included: one nights lodging, all your meals, coffee, ice water, fishing gear and tackle, 6 hours of instruction at the water, BLM map and booklet to take home plus a Seminar Guide Book, and experiences from a guide that has over 40 years on the river and over 35,000 river miles on the John Day River.
THE PRICE IS ONLY $295 ($50 OF WHICH CAN BE APPLIED TO A REGULAR PRICED TRIP)
(toll free) 1-888-624-9424