For its fall and winter line, Wrangler ProGear® unveils new items designed for game and target shooting success in a variety of weather conditions. The collection includes basic camo jeans, upland pants, camo field shirts and tees, new shooter shirts, and three new hunting coats and jackets.
“For the colder seasons we’re introducing new apparel specifically designed for hunting and shooting advocates including the room2move® feature, a functional design that allows freedom of movement,” said Joanna Bragdon, marketing coordinator, Wrangler Outdoor Brands. “We’re confident our consumers will approve of the innovative features combined with the most popular patterns and fits.”
Shirt and pants updates to the fall and winter Wrangler ProGear collection include:
Vented Back Shooter Shirt
· Features a meshed cape for climate control
· Features room2move® side gussets that extend from the wrist to the waistline, allowing the shooter to swing smoothly and accurately toward moving targets
Flannel Lined Shooter Shirt
· Outer layer, including the right shoulder recoil patch, is solid brown cotton-brushed canvas while the inside lining is warm cotton flannel
· Features room2move® side gussets
Camo Pieced Cargo Pants
· Realtree® AP™ camo dresses up the cargo pockets and flaps
Thermal Camo Shirt
· Cotton, polyester and spandex blend thermal knit, the relaxed fit shirt is available in brown with camo accents or Realtree® AP™ camo with contrasting brown trim
In addition to shirts and pants, Wrangler ProGear boasts three new outerwear pieces.
Lightweight ¼-zip Camo Jacket
· Zipper takes the collar up around the neck to block the wind
· Constructed of warm and breathable polyester microsuede with a Realtree® AP™ pattern
Reversible Hooded Jacket
· Includes durable Realtree® AP™ camo twill and reversible brown 100 percent cotton canvas exteriors
· Warm quilted lining between layers
Wrangler ProGear is sold through outdoor specialty retailers such as Cabela’s, Capra’s Sporting Goods and Gander Mountain. For more information regarding these Wrangler products or to locate a retailer near you, visit http://progear.wrangler.com or call 1-888-784-8571.